Terms & Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced. Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. Licensed capacity is finite.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Strictly no dogs with the exception of registered assistance dogs.
- Glass is not allowed in the venue. Strictly no alcohol is to be taken/consumed in the venue unless purchased from a licensed onsite seller.
- Those not wearing an Adult wristband or appearing to be under 18 will not be served alcohol or permitted to consume alcohol and will be refused entry if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs upon arrival.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed.
ALL children MUST have a ticket. Admittance will be refused to non-ticket holders.
Under 3’s tickets are FOC but MUST be ordered when purchasing Adult ticket(s).
NB: Ticket age applies to age of person on the date of event i.e. 30th June 2018
Under 16’s with a valid ticket must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) at admission.
16-17’s with a valid ticket may be admitted without an accompanying adult.
Claytonbury Festival reserves the right to exclude any person under 18 (even if they have a wristband) if they appear to be under the influence of drink or drugs, or if their behaviour puts themselves or others at risk.
- Tamper-proof wristbands will be applied to all ticket holders upon arrival at the event according to age.
- Wristbands will be applied directly to the person to whom the ticket relates.
- Another person cannot collect wristband(s) on someone(s) behalf.
- Wristbands must be retained on your person for the duration of the event.
- Age groups Under 16’s and 16-17’s will each be issued with different coloured tamper-proof wristbands.
- Under 16’s: All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) who will be responsible for them throughout the day. They will be issued with an age appropriate, colour-coded wristband with facility to add the contact details of the relevant parent/carer. Anyone with this coloured wristband will not be permitted to leave the school grounds without an accompanying adult. Anyone who appears under 16, without a wristband will not be permitted to leave alone.
- 16's-17's: They will be issued with an age-appropriate colour-coded wristband. They will be permitted to come and go as they please but will not be allowed to buy alcohol. They cannot be responsible for anyone under 16. Anyone with this wristband who is seen drinking alcohol will have it confiscated.
- Over 18’s: Adults who look under 25 may be asked to prove their age before being issued an Over 18 colour-coded wristband. Over 18's are permitted to buy alcohol and can be responsible for any children under 16, for whom they are accountable. Adult wristbands are issued only to those with an Adult category ticket.
12. We reserve the right to refuse entry to and/or eject person(s) (without refund) from the event and/or venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety, anti-social behaviour or licensing reasons; any person(s) behaving in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at Claytonbury Festival; use of threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; acting adversely under the influence of alcohol or drugs; failure, when required, to produce proof of identity or age.
13. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time including searches upon entry to the event site and to refuse admission to person(s), from the event and/or venue should they refuse to comply with such security searches.
14. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event (including but not limited to) animals; laser pens; alcoholic drinks; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; or illegal substances.
15. All attendees must comply with any/all instructions given by Claytonbury Festival officials.
16. Claytonbury Festival will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
17. By entering the venue, you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional activity.
18. There will be NO smoking permitted in the school grounds. This includes use of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers or any kind of electronic nicotine delivery system. A clearly marked designated smoking area will be made available outside of the main festival site and away from the entrance.
19. We reserve the right to prosecute any person(s) responsible for causing damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person(s) at Claytonbury Festival.
20. WARNING: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Please note that pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
21. Terms and conditions are prepared with your safety in mind. Thank you in advance for helping to make Claytonbury Festival a safe, fun and magical event.